Our new location in Millington is now hiring all positions!
Please stop by the new location at 8570 Highway 51 North Monday- Wednesday between 9:30- 11:30/12:30-4:00 to fill out an application. We are ONLY accepting applications in person at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
THE HUEY’S PROSPECTOR IS PANNING FOR GOLD!
Huey’s is currently seeking Restaurant Managers (Front and Back of House)
Huey’s Restaurants, a Memphis institution, is celebrating over 46 years of serving up Blues, Brews, and Burgers — great food, great fun, and great customer service! Huey’s has won best burger since 1984! But we also offer a variety of other great food items as well (e.g. appetizers, salads, sandwiches, seafood, to name a few). So now that you know Huey’s is a GREAT and FUN place to eat, did you know that it’s also a GREAT and FUN place to work?
Duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Overseeing of the day-to-day restaurant operations
- Assuring quality service and products while operating within required budget levels
- Works the floor during meal times and other busy times
- Interacts with staff daily including management and employees
- Coordinates all HR functions
- Calculates labor costs
- Weekly/monthly inventories of food, liquor, beer, and wine
- Compiles in-house weekly P&Ls
- Reviews and audits functions including but not limited to: promo log, house tabs, auditing checks, pour tests, etc. Oversees compliance of all employees to alcohol related laws, and complies with requirements of the city and county health departments.
- Oversees the ordering and preparation of all food products while following recipes and guidelines.
- Oversees upkeep, organization and cleanliness of the kitchen; takes inventory of food; prepares weekly kitchen schedule and keeping labor percentage at budget or better.
OK, LOOKS GOOD, BUT WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
If you come to work for Huey’s, you will discover we have a laid back atmosphere and you will find yourself among positive, fun-loving, and hardworking employees who create, and serve up a welcoming environment along with great food, all the while appreciating our customers. We promise that you’ll learn a lot, get involved with the community, and help to create a hospitable and fun environment not only for our employees but for our customers as well.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical and supplemental insurances
- 401K with generous company match
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus plans
- House account, shift meals and other benefits
…plus the opportunity to serve the best burgers in the Mid-South! If this sounds like your type of place to work, please apply online and upload a copy of your resume. Please, no phone calls.
Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Certificate of “ServSafe” or safe food handling certificate equivalent preferred. Three plus (3+) years managing experience in full service restaurants, excellent interpersonal and communication skills are necessary in order to deal effectively with a diverse group of employees, customers, and purveyors. Must be able to meet deadlines, and be detailed-oriented. Work requires the physical demands of standing, walking, bending, lifting, stooping, or performing other work requiring light physical exertion up to 60% to 80% of the time. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Huey’s, being a local, family owned restaurant, has a fun, flexible, laid back atmosphere that allows employees to express their own personalities at work.
Huey’s is looking for energetic and enthusiastic employees who are ready to work in a fun, fast-paced restaurant environment.
Huey’s Restaurants is looking for experienced line cooks to work in a fun and fast paced environment at several of our locations! As a line cook, you will be responsible for cooking, preparing and/or handling our food items for our guests. You will follow Huey’s recipes at all times as well as comply with regulations for safety and food handling. Please make sure these qualifications are met before applying:
- Must have prior experience
- Must be over 18
- Reliable transportation
- Available on nights and weekends is a MUST
We have full-time and part-time positions available. Please apply online or within between 2:00pm-5:00pm daily, and ask the bartender for an application.
Cordova – 1771 N Germantown Pkwy
Germantown- 7677 Farmington Blvd
Poplar- 4872 Poplar Ave (East Memphis)
The following locations are currently hiring Front of the House staff:
Please apply within between 2:00pm-5:00pm daily for the above positions, and ask the bartender for an application or please fill out our online application, if interested.