HUEY’S CORPORATE IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED IT ANALYST
HUEY’S JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Information Technology Analyst
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer and President
Purpose of Position: Responsible for a variety of analytical tasks. Assists V.P. of Operations, COO and President with analytical projects as needed. Manages IT infrastructure of Huey’s corporate office and the restaurants.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Troubleshoots and programs Micros POS in the restaurants. Makes price changes and item changes as needed.
- Works alongside bookkeeping department to ensure monthly financial statements are accurate. Assists in executing audits of financial data as needed.
- Maintains and makes modifications to the theoretical Food, Liquor, Beer and Wine cost models in Optimum Control. Modifies recipes as needed.
- Oversees the computer network infrastructure for all stores and corporate office. Visits the stores as needed to ensure updates are current, passwords are in place,
- Works with the Controller to assist with reports and analysis needed.
- Assists managers, bookkeepers, home office employees with IT questions/ issues/troubleshooting.
- Create and maintain documentation about all IT related assets and infrastructure including support for warranties.
- Ability to apply patches and security updates to PCs and servers – Windows and Linux/Unix/Oracle
- High school diploma or equivalent, or Bachelors Degree
- 2+years of system administrative experience preferred. Ability to use personal computers, Micros (or similar POS system), BOH software. Exceptional use of Word and Excel. Fluid understanding of spreadsheet design is required. Additional course work in business and computer procedures helpful
- Ability to diagnose and repair computer hardware issues – A+ certification a plus but not necessary.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with a diverse group of important vendors and superior’s employees. Must be able to meet deadlines and to pay attention to detail.
- Must be able to anticipate the needs of the superior.
- Work requires the physical demands of standing, bending, lifting, stooping or performing other work requiring light physical exertion an occasional basis, up to 15% of the time.
- IT experience in the Restaurant Industry is a plus