Jerry Bean has been working at Huey’s for 10 years! He is an excellent cook who loves to make everyone laugh. We’re excited to introduce you to him and say “thank you” for a wonderful 10 years!

What has been your favorite part about working at Huey’s?

I love coming to work early in the morning and being able to finish early. It’s great to get off at 3 PM.

What’s the best part of working in the restaurant industry?

I’ve been cooking since I was 14. I like cooking! That’s just about it. I found out I could actually cook, and that’s how I’ve been making my living ever since.

What is a fun fact about you?

I love to come to work and make everybody laugh. I love to have fun at work. No use in coming to work if you can’t have fun. We spend 90% of time at work, the other 10% is spent at my other job. But I like to have fun, enjoy my time. It makes the day go by quicker. You can laugh and talk and enjoy yourself with the people around you. If you come in mad, it just brings everybody down. My job is to bring everyone back up.

What’s your best memory from your time at Huey’s?

To be honest, Huey’s has been a good place to work for me. I like everything about Huey’s.