We are deeply saddened by the loss of Liesl Beck, wife of Tucker Beck. Tucker has been a bartender at Huey’s Poplar for 7 years, and his wife was considered an integral part of our Huey’s family too.
Liesl had a lively, bright spirit that livened everyone around her. She was a loving mother to Ike and wife to Tucker. She will be greatly missed by so many.
A GoFundMe page has been set up to help with expenses for Tucker and Ike in the next few months. You can view it here: http://www.gofundme.com/wcbsz7y
If you would like to help provide meals for Tucker and Ike Beck for the next couple of months, you can sign-up for a day here: http://www.takethemameal.com/meals.php?t=THYC3789
Details on Liesl’s services:
On Thursday, June 11th, services will be held at Holy Rosary Church at 4851 Park Avenue.
- Visitation at Holy Rosary Church at 9:00 am.
- Followed by the Rosary at 10:30 am.
- Funeral Mass will be held at 11:00 am.
- Burial will take place, right after the Mass, at Calvary Cemetery at 1663 Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Immediately following the burial services, there will be a reception at Holy Rosary Church on Park Avenue around 1:00 pm.